Photofocus Winner Takes All Photo Contest 2012
Unlike many photo contests you see advertised on the Internet, this contest does NOT require an entry fee. Nor is there any rights grab associated with entering.
– Submit your photos before December 1st, 2012
– You may upload as many as five images.
– None should be more than 1280 pixels on the widest side.
– You may upload photos in black & white or color, retouched or not, of any subject except nudity or images that could be considered bigoted. In other words, no nudity, hate speech or pornography will be allowed.
– All sorts of photographs will be accepted into the contest.
– There are no categories or complicated rules. If it started it’s life in a camera of some kind we consider it a photograph and therefore eligible.
– Any taxes that might be due as a result of winning are to be paid by the winner.
– The contest is open to any photographer who is 18 years of age or older.
– This contest is void where prohibited by law.
– The winner’s name will be posted at Photofocus.com, Viewbug.com and Twitter.com. You may also send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with a request for the winner’s name within 21 days of the end of the contest.
– The contest is open to photographers worldwide, but they must have an address in the USA where the prizes can be shipped.
– There are no entry fees and the only rights the photographer will give up are as follows: The semi-finalists will grant Photofocus and Viewbug the right/license to publish the semi-finalists’ winning images as part of a final online collection.
– The winner will also grant rights to Photofocus and Viewbug and all contest sponsors the right to publish the winning photos one time in any venue. All semi-finalists and the eventual winner also grant a license to Photofocus and Viewbug to publish the selected images as part of any marketing campaign related to the contest.
– All Copyrights will remain with the photographer.
Read more at www.viewbug.com