Huawei Next-Image Awards are committed to exploring alongside all HUAWEI mobile users the possibilities of next-generation smartphone photography and videography.
The “NEXT” in NEXT-IMAGE refers to the next generation of photographers using the next generation of tools to create and spread the next generation of visual content – all with new forms of interaction and feedback. The “IMAGE” part of the name refers to both static imagery and new forms of dynamic visual expression.
Huawei Next-Image Awards Prizes:
•Grand Prize Winner will receive $20,000 (Have opportunity to attend Paris Photo 2019, Receive one latest HUAWEI flagship smartphone HUAWEI P30 Pro, International press and publicity, Medal or certificate)
•Category Winners will receive $6,000 (Have opportunity to attend Paris Photo 2019, Receive one latest HUAWEI flagship smartphone HUAWEI P30 Pro, International press and publicity, Medal or certificate)
•RUNNER-UP WINNERS (Receive one latest HUAWEI flagship smartphone HUAWEI P30 Pro, International press and publicity, Medal or certificate)
The contest aims to explore alongside HUAWEI mobile users the possibilities of next-generation visual expressions and culture.
• #Emotion Tag – Expressing instant emotions by means of photography.
• Hello, Life! – Sharing the emotion or the inspiration in everyday experiences.
• Faces – Experimenting with identity and the power of portraiture.
• Going the Distance – Discovering new places and new experiences thereby using new features of phone camera, for instance tele-lens, super wide angle or macro-shooting
• Life Now – Filming stories in less than 30 seconds.
• Storyboard – Telling a story in 9 frames – a grid of photos that develop a meaningful or intriguing narrative.
Images must be produced using HUAWEI phones, without restriction as to when you recorded the images/videos or which model of HUAWEI phone you used.
Entry deadline: 31st July 2019
Announcing the winners: mid september
Image requirements: The length of the image’s shortest side must be at least 1,000 pixels, and the data volume of a single image shall not exceed 20 MB.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website: https://gallery.consumer.huawei.com/en/userLogin.php