Probabil actualii sau viitorii posesori de Canon 5D Mark III au motive de bucurie: compania au anuntat o actualizare de firmware care activeaza, printre altele, formatul video necompresat prin conectorul HDMI alparatului.
Este o actualizare majora de firmware care a fost indelung asteptata de fanii brandului care utilizeaza body-urile Canon 5D Mark III pentru productii video. In plus, uldateul de firmware activeaza focalizarea cu obiective cu difragma maxima f/8 (in punctul central).
Lista completa a actualizarilor adusa de versiunea 1.2.1 a firmware-ului pentru Canon 5D Mark III este urmatoarea:
– Uncompressed HDMI output is now enabled.
– Enables the center AF point to autofocus when the camera is used with Canon EF lens/extender combinations whose combined maximum aperture is f/8.
– Improves the speed of the camera’s acquisition of focus when using a Canon Speedlite’s AF-assist beam.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the LCD monitor may freeze and display Err 70 or Err 80 when a still photo is taken during Live View or in movie shooting mode.
– Fixes a phenomenon that may occur when the continuous shooting priority setting is enabled for multiple exposures, such that, after the sixth image is taken, there is a slight
pause before the remainder of the sequence is completed.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the viewfinder display shows incorrect information during AEB shooting.
– Communication with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter has been improved.
– When images have been successfully transferred with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter through the FTP protocol, an “O” will be displayed. When images have not been successfully
transferred with the WFT-E7 Wireless File Transmitter through the FTP protocol, an “X” will be displayed.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera may not function properly when an Eye-Fi card is used.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the focal length value listed in the Exif information is not displayed correctly for images shot with the EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM lens.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the lens firmware cannot be updated properly.
– Corrects errors in the Arabic language menu.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera changes the AF microadjustment value to -8.
– Fixes a phenomenon in which the on-screen guidance cannot be fully displayed when setting the maximum limit value for the “Setting the ISO Speed Range for Auto ISO” option.
Actualizarea de firmware poate fi descarcata de pe site-ul oficial.