The SPIE Annual International Day of Light Photo Contest is being held to raise awareness about IDL and the vital role that light and light-based technologies play in daily life.
The theme of the photo contest is: A World of Light: The Vital Role That Light and Light-Based Technologies Play in Daily Life. Examples of content includes, but is not exclusive to, artistic images that depict:
• Various properties of light and how it interacts with the atmosphere and materials
• Light technology
• Images created with light technology such as telescopes and microscopes
• People interacting with light and/or light technology
1st Prize: US $2,500
2nd Prize: US $1,000
3rd Prize: US $500
Image requirements: 300 dpi or more and at least 3,000 pixels on the longest side; from 5MB to 20MB in file size; TIF and JPEG/JPG format. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization will be disqualified.
Entry deadline: 15th September 2017
Winners will be announced 30 October 2017
By entering the International Day of Light Photo Contest, you are agreeing to the contest rules found here
- Obtine-ti licenta Windows sau Office ieftin si legal! - 21 September , 2023
- Sony 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS test – alaturi de Sony A6700 - 20 September , 2023
- Cum a fost la Flugtag Bucuresti 2023 - 19 September , 2023