Messaging app Viber invites artists and creative minds from around the world to create original stickers inspired by international cities for their Sticky Fingers: My City, My Vibe global design initiative.
Stickers are used in Viber conversations to express an emotion, a reaction or a statement instead of just plain, boring text messages. Viber stickers are often accompanied by a phrase such as ‘Hi, Bye, BRB,’ etc. Viber has thousands of fun stickers from cute, to romantic, to quirky. There’s a sticker for everything on Viber!
Whether you’re an artist, illustrator, graphic designer, architect, photographer, comic book artist or caricaturist, Viber encourages artists to bring the vibe of the city to life showing what makes it unique and special to you. Your My City, My Vibe designs can be anything, as long as they express the unique personality of your city in sticker form and can be used in a Viber messaging conversation.
– Twenty Selected Finalists will receive $1,000
– five Selected Artists will be selected to receive:
– The opportunity to work with the Viber design studio to develop their design into sticker packs
– A revenue share for every sticker pack sold of their design
– Exposure across Viber’s global social media channels
Entry deadline: 18th November 2015
Finalists Selected: December 9, 2015
Image requirments: Artists should retain their original artwork files (in 300dpi) but designs must be submitted in JPEG or PNG, max size 10MB. Please read Official Rules
Online submission of digital photographs via the website:
- Huse si carcase subacvatice la reduceri de vara - 6 June , 2023
- Google prezinta Product Studio un instument care permite utilizatorilor Merchant Center sa creeze imagini folosind AI - 5 June , 2023
- Sejur in Zanzibar 2023 - 5 June , 2023
One thought on “Viber Stickers: concurs de creatie”