In November 2015 Warsaw Photo Days will launch its 3rd edition under the theme TESTOSTERONE. 8 individual exhibitions selected in an open contest formula will be presented in Warsaw galleries.
Open Programme welcomes entries from visual artists both nationally and internationally, supporting all disciplines of photographic (and photography-based) practice.
From among the submitted entries, the curators will select 8 most interesting projects, which will be presented in Warsaw galleries during the festival.
Out of the 8 finalists the jury will select the GRAND PRIX winner, who will receive the prize of EURO 1200. The exhibitions will be produced by the organiser from the high res files received form the artists.
The theme of the 3rd edition of Warsaw Photo Days is TESTOSTERONE. They are looking for projects that analyze or problematize the theme of masculinity.
Submissions sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org have to include the following:
1.pdf containing a set of photographs from the project ( resolution 72 dpi), file size up to 5Mb;
2.description in pdf – max. 1800 characters, that obligatory includes:
– project statement;
– information whether or not the project has already been presented (if so, where);
– proposed formats and technical description;
– brief artist’s bio;
– for video work – a link to a web page;
– contact information (email, phone, Skype, mailing address).
Detailed rules of participation can be found in the Terms and conditions of the competition.
Entry deadline: 1st November 2015
Results announced: November 5, 2015
- Obtine-ti licenta Windows sau Office ieftin si legal! - 21 September , 2023
- Sony 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS test – alaturi de Sony A6700 - 20 September , 2023
- Cum a fost la Flugtag Bucuresti 2023 - 19 September , 2023