Your Sustainability Stories is a a Photo & Video Storytelling Competition jointly organized by United Nations University (UNU-FLORES) & Technische Sammlungen Dresden
Tying in with the International Year of Creative Economy for Sustainable Development 2021 as declared by the UN General Assembly, United Nations University (UNU-FLORES) and the Technische Sammlungen Dresden invite professional and amateur photographers and videographers to submit their best shots in advocacy of the Resource Nexus and sustainability.
Photographers and videographers of all levels are welcomed to submit photos and videos accompanied by their respective stories/descriptions (up to 400 words) that relate to the Resource Nexus and one or more of the following themes:
• Circular Economy
• Climate Change
The term “nexus” in Latin describes the act of tying together or something which binds. The Resource Nexus looks at the synergies and tradeoffs between the managing of different environmental resources to achieve a net positive outcome. When discussing the Resource Nexus for sustainable development, we are keen to see how such a concept would benefit different areas from agriculture to the preservation of biodiversity.
• Relevance to themes (30%)
• Originality and creativity (30%)
• Inspirational power or potential social impact (40%)
• 1st prize: 2,000 euros
• 2nd prize: 1,000 euros
• 3rd prize: 500 euros
• Winning entries will be showcased in a physical exhibition at the Technische Sammlungen Dresden and a digital gallery and will also be used in UNU-FLORES publications.
Entry deadline: 23rd May 2021
Submissions are considered complete with the fulfilment of the following:
• Entry form
• Upload (1 to 4 images/video clips per submission, JPG/MP4 format)
o Images must be at least 1500px wide.
o The duration of each video clip must be at least 10 seconds long.
• Entries are to be submitted by 23 May 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entries must be in english
Please fill in this form with details of your photo or video submission: Entryform.pdf
Once you have completed all necessary fields, send this form together with the photo/video(s) to email@example.com.