The LPA Futures Competition 2013 is inviting all emerging commercial photographers looking to kick start their career to get involved.
Launched by the Lisa Pritchard Agency who support and promote the next generation of commercial photographers, the competition is a unique opportunity to win representation by one of the UK’s leading photography agents.
Five budding commercial photographers will get the chance to be represented by the agency as part of a two year programme and will also receive £500 towards lighting and camera rental or studio hire at Direct Photographic. As well as this winners will get a £250 voucher towards a bespoke portfolio made by Cathy Roberts/Delta Design along with funds towards camera insurance with Williamson Carson and advertising space with Production Paradise.
Previous LPA Futures Competition winners have picked up an impressive list of commissions from agencies such as CHI, Iris, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Seven Stones, VCCP and WCRS.
To enter, photographers looking to start a career in commercial photography need to submit 10 images to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be representative of the photographers work relevant to gaining commissions from advertising and design agencies. Video submissions are also welcome. All entries must be received by 6pm on 1 February 2013.
To be eligible for the competition entrants must:
1. Be over 18 years old
2. Be seeking a career as a commercial photographer
3. Produce work that they deem to be relevant to the Lisa Pritchard Agency and their clients
4. Only submit work that was produced after September 2007
5. Be available for interviews with LPA in March/April 2013
For more information about LPA Futures Competition 2013 visit their website.
- Bilete la 15 concerte in Europa 2023 - 20 March , 2023
- Monitor de editare foto-video la un pret accesibil – Descopera gama completa de monitoare Dell - 18 March , 2023
- Leica Street Photo Contest castigat de Beata Zawrzel - 17 March , 2023